Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Main mix outputs with ¼” jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
– 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Behringer Mixer X1622USB
The compact XENYX X1622USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, super-easy “one-knob” studio-grade compressors and our ultra-musical “British” channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for the maximum flexibility in sound sculpting. Add to this our 24-bit, dual-engine Multi-FX processor with 16 editable, professional-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects – and the X1622USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances. But the XENYX X1622USB wasn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interface, the XENYX X1622USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common – great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 12-Months Warranty program.
Download the Manual user of Behringer Mixer X1622USB from here