800-Watt 14-Channel Powered Mixer with Multi-FX Processor
- Ultra-compact 2 x 350-Watt stereo powered mixer (800 Watt bridged mode)
- Ultra-Low Noise ULN design, high headroom and ultra-transparent audio
- 14-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- 9 high-quality IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R) or double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation mode
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs and stereo Power amp inputs for added flexibility
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Behringer Powered Mixer EUROPOWER PMP2000
The amazing PMP2000 Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 350 Watts stereo or 800 Watts in Bridged mode) while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. The 14-channel PMP2000 features 9 built-in, high-quality IMP “Invisible” mic preamps, 4 stereo channels, a studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus dual 9-band graphic EQs, for the ultimate in high-quality sound and feedback-free performance.
The powerful PMP2000 gives you the choice of 2 x 350-Watt stereo, 2 x 350-Watt dual mono or 800-Watt bridged mono sound. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP2000 can accommodate with ease. This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
Built-in Digital Multi-FX Processor
Equipped with our studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor, the PMP2000 gives you 100 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus, and reverb. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you’ve grown attached to, these mixers can integrate them into the mix while bypassing the built-in FX processor.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 12-Months Warranty program.
Download the Manual user of Behringer Mixer EUROPOWER PMP2000 from here