500-Watt 12-Channel Powered Mixer with KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Compressors, FBQ Feedback Detection System and Wireless Option
- Ultra-compact 2 x 250-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- “Wireless-ready” for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 12-channel mixer section features 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, 2 additional stereo inputs plus separate Aux input
- 6 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Adjustable Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Behringer Powered Mixer EROPOWER PMP500
The amazing PMP500 Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 250 Watts, selectable as stereo or dual mono) while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 12-channel PMP500 features 6 high-quality mic preamps (2 of which also accept our ULM Digital Wireless Microphones, available separately), our “one-knob” compressors, 4 stereo channels, plus 2 additional stereo inputs and 1⁄8″ Aux Input for the maximum in versatility. To round out this phenomenal feature set, we added a KLARK TEKNIK 24-bit Multi-FX processor with 32 awesome presets, including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects with dual-addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings – and a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback-free performance.
The powerful PMP500 gives you the choice of 2 x 250-Watt stereo (L/R), or 2 x 250-Watt dual mono (Main/Monitor) operation. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP500 can accommodate with ease. This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 12-Months Warranty program.
Download the Manual user of Behringer Powered Mixer EROPOWER PMP500 from here