BEHRINGER STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-1
The B-1 microphone Gold-Sputtered Large-Diaphragm is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality.
- Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen, and aluminum transport case included
- 12-Months Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Professional 1” gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications–perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
What is BEHRINGER STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-1?
The single-diaphragm B-1 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, the B-1 mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-1 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
Why BEHRINGER STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-1?
The B-1 condenser microphone is an affordable, high-quality way to get what you really hear down on tape (or in bits). Thanks to the pressure gradient transducers and shock-mounted 1.0″ gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsules, the B-1 mic delivers an open, transparent sound with the excellent transient response, and ruler-flat frequency response from 20 Hz – 20 kHz with a slight boost in the presence range. The B-1 has three selectable pickup patterns: Omni for capturing sound in all directions, cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sound, and figure eight for picking up only what is directly in front of and behind the microphone’s diaphragm – eliminating any bleed from the sides.
Thanks to its exceptional transducers and gold-plated XLR outputs, the B-1 truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission, with the utmost transparency. The B-1 also has a switchable -10 dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to tame ultra-low frequencies.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 12-Months Warranty program.
Download the Manual user of BEHRINGER STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-1 from here