- Each microphone input and line-in input has its own volume control. The microphone inputs are at the rear panel. Besides, there are 1 Master control of output volume and 2-tone controls: Bass and Treble
- The output connection covers low impedance 8 ohm, and high-level 70V and 100V. Choose only one of these output connections to match the speaker. Furthermore, the amplifier also has one record output for the demand of recording. The equipment provides 2 Pre-output (level 0dB)
- To ensure the amplifier safety, it has speaker short, over temperature, and overload protection
- Besides AC power source, our mixer amplifier also accepts DC 24V input power source from the battery
- Furthermore, the amplifier also has Build-in Digital Player.
- Each microphone Build in echo. The microphone echo it has the effect (delay and repeat) controls. (50~600ms delay time)
- Multi-input Mixer Amplifier.
- Build in 4 sets of auxiliary input control circuit.
- Build in 2 sets of Pre-output terminals.
- Build in 4 sets of independent microphone input control circuit.
- Build in overload, overheat & shortage protection circuits.
- Individual volume control for each input.
- Master volume, Bass, and Treble control for the output. 8 ohm, 70V and 100V output.
- Build in digital player.
- AC or DC power in.
- 2U height.
- Type: Mixer Amplifier
- Supply Source: AC 220-240V/60Hz, DC 24V
- Output: 8 ohms, 70V, 100V
- Frequency Response:
MIC 77Hz ∼ 19kHz ±3dB
AUX 74Hz ∼ 19kHz ±3dB
- Record Output: 1V @ 100 ohm
- Input Sensitivity:
MIC -64dB ±3dB
AUX -30dB ±3dB
- Input Impedance:
MIC 600 ohm unbalanced @ 1KHz
AUX 47 ohm unbalanced @ 1KHz
- Tone control:
BASS -12dB ∼ ±12dB/ 100Hz
TREBLE -13 ∼ ±11dB/ 10kHz
- S/N Ratio: >-85dB ±3dB
- T.H.D: < 0.6% @ 1kHz, rated power
- Output (100 V): 60 W/RMS
- Power consumption: 180VA
- Weight: 6.31Kg
- Dimension: 320W*269D*96H mm