MAXMEEN VOCAL & INSTRUMENTAL MICROPHONE MG-X88
The legendary MAXMEEN MG-X88 vocal & instrumental microphone Is designed for professional vocal and instrumental use in live stage performance and sound reinforcement. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. high fidelity, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath pop noise. A unidirectional Excellent preproduction (Super cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise, reduce the feedback.
The MAXMEEN MG-X88 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
MAXMEEN VOCAL & INSTRUMENTAL MICROPHONE MG-X88 FEATURES
- Super Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency response optimised for vocals with brightened mids and bass roll-off
- Cardioid characteristic isolates the main sound source and reduces background noise
- Integrated pneumatic shock-mount system minimizes handling noise
- Integrated effective wind and pop filter
- Frequency response: 50 – 16,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -72 dB +/- 3db
- Dimensions: 48.2 Ø × 176 mm
- Weight: 212 g (without cable). approx.
- Application: Vocal, home studio
Further information about MAXMEEN VOCAL & INSTRUMENTAL MICROPHONE MG-X88
|Polar Pattern||Super Cardioid|
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in MAXMEEN factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 12-Months Warranty program.