SHURE VOCAL MICROPHONE SM58
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath “pop” noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
SHURE VOCAL MICROPHONE SM58 FEATURES
- Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency response optimised for vocals with brightened mids and bass rolloff
- Cardioid characteristic isolates the main sound source and reduces background noise
- Integrated pneumatic shock-mount system minimizes handling noise
- Integrated effective wind and pop filter
- Frequency response: 50 – 15,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV / Pa (1.88 mV)
- Max. SPL: 94 dB
- Dimensions: 23 x 162 x 51 mm
- Weight: 298 g
Further information about SHURE VOCAL MICROPHONE SM58
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in SHURE factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 12-Months Warranty program.